2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

October 7, 2015 | 31 for 21

Today we met Matthew's new ST for the 1st time. I think he's only had 2 ST's (this makes the 3rd) and (I think) only 3 OT's  in his 13 years. We are lucky ducks.
It's super duper hard to say goodbye to Miss Adrian. 10 years is a long time - she is a part of the family and we are a part of her's. So - it was just a see ya soon, but still!

So the old and the new ST played a super cute game with Matthew today - something with chickens. I forgot the name...


 
I'm sure I have an earlier yet photo of the 2 of them, but I'm too lazy to go search for it. This is from 2005. (cut out from a scrapbook page)
 
 
Here they are today! He adores her (as do we!)



I thought I'd show a couple of closeups of his bag. Can you see the straight seams? There are 3 pockets on the outside and 3 on the inside.



 

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP