2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Sept. 30th, 2014 | 21 for 31 | 2014

It's that time of year again - October is Down Syndrome Awareness Month! I am once again joining in on the 31 for 21 - 31 post/days for 21 (Down syndrome). I've participated in this since 2007 (Matthew was 5, he's now 12!). I'm proud to say that I've done this since it started, although last year didn't go very well for me - LOL! You can read more about this on Michelle's blog here...

Today was a pretty quiet, normal day. I dropped Matthew off this morning and once again a 6th grade boy from Matthew's home room class was there waiting on him to walk with him. They do their handshake/chest bump greeting and off they went! Makes me smile everyday to see them! And then to hear all the "Bye Matthew!"s on the way to the car...


This afternoon, we did homework. He is in 6th grade this year and is starting on division and multiplication! I'm so proud of how well he is getting it! He did his 6 problems on the bottom of the sheet all by himself today!
His Kindle is never far from him, he listens to music and plays a Minecraft knock off on it.
After homework, he went out with Dad to play some basketball and then into the pool to cool off for a bit before dinner...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP