2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Oct. 25th | 31 for 21 | 2014


I have an extra chromosome - I stand out from the crowd.
And of me I know - My family are very proud.
I have an extra chromosome - Some people think that's sad.
But that it makes me who I am - I am so very glad.
I have an extra chromosome - Please don't stare and pity me.
For I like you for who you are - See, acceptance is the key. - Nathan (w/ DS)


I came across this article today on FB and stopped to read it...
You should too!

Dear Past Generation Mum of a Child With Down's Syndrome

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP