I am trying to get more photos, more stories put away about our little family. It's easy to take photos, but lately I have zero interest in getting them somewhere where anyone can look at them. I want to do a Project 365 (taking a photo a day) again, but have no desire to edit and sit at the computer yet each night. I am tired by the time I get Matthew to bed and most days, bed wins out with getting up at 5am most mornings. I have followed a blog for awhile now where she uses 12 photos on the 12th of each month to illustrate a bit of their day that day. It dawned on me that this is something I can do. It can be my project 12 - a set of photos for each month at least. I also want to continue a 4 people 12 times too. I did this last in 2011 and I liked doing it.
So - this month on the 12th we...
- I started the morning out on a 4 mile run. It's a rest week - next week will be a 10 miler. Enjoyed a beautiful sunrise.
- We went on our usual WalMart run 1st thing with breakfast at McDonald's first.
- Michael was able to install the radio and speakers in the Jeep - we now have tunes!!!
- We loaded up in the afternoon and went out to the dessert to shot and drive around a bit. I got to shoot my new gun!
- Ryan got out my D40 and is practicing with it.
- The boys posing on the Jeep when we packed up to go drive a bit.
- Ryan took this one of Michael and I.
- The 4 of us with 4 Peaks in the background.
- Ryan drove us home after we stopped at LJS's to have dinner.
- Gorgeous sunset!
- Our nightly Uno game before Matthew goes to bed.