2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

31 for 21 | Oct. 4th, 2013

Yay for Early Release Friday before the week off for Fall Break!!!
I so needed it today and I so need the break! LOL! Although it will be clean house week...
Matthew and I ran through the Drive Thru after school for a little snack. We were Jeepin'!
 
 
Then we ran by the HS to check with Ryan, who just stayed at school until the football game.
Matthew decided he and I needed to play a few games, so we played the pumpkin/Spiderman game and Connect 4.
 


He brought home his school photo for this year. Hummmmmm.....  I like that he has his glasses on, but could they not have seen that was a super cheesy fake smile while they were taking it?????

 
After Michael got home, I went up to the high school to help out. They had gotten in the new uniforms on Thursday afternoon and were hosting the Junior High band members for tonight's FB game. So they were fitting and ironing uniforms and feeding the JH & HS kids dinner.
The MHSMB performed their show pregame and at halftime - extra practice in the uniforms before Sat.'s competition! I went down field side pregame and then shot in the stands during halftime.
You can see Ryan second from the left...


You can see all the JH kids in the black shirts on the track waiting to perform the song with them after they were done with their show. They had quite the big turn out and actually had a few elementary school kids from my school there too! The new uniforms looked soooooo nice! My favorite part is the Jackrabbit (school mascot) on the left sleeve (which I didn't get any photos of!)! I didn't take any photos of just Ryan in his uniform and I didn't take any photos of Matthew in the stands! OOOOpps! Next time...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP