2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

31 for 21 | Oct. 3, 2013


 Another same old same old day! Matthew woke up at 4:30 this morning, which knocked out my morning run to get him back to sleep. Ryan had to stay after school to try on his band uniform - yep - uniforms are in! I noticed when I got home that Matthew had a nice little goose egg on his forehead. I had just been at his school making copies for his teacher and no one had said anything about an accident. She did some checking and found out it happened at recess, but he had run off to play again right away before they could recheck him. I had to get to the store when Michael got home and low and behold - who wanted to come with me today? I think he's loving the fact he can drive! And yes - uniform wear day.

 
Matthew is Daddy's sports buddy. Tonight hockey is back in the Valley and they watched the 1st quarter together. That was the shirt that Matthew put on 1st today - just not the one he wore to school - LOL! He changed into a basketball jersey right before we left. He starting to put his glasses on himself to watch TV at night! He's watched Girl vs. Monster about 6 times in the last 2 days, I think. I taped it for him when it was on the 1st. He loves to watch Katherine movies! :)


Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP