2012 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Sunflowers | 2013

We have planted sunflowers for the last 3 years, I think. They are HUGE this year and so, so pretty! I spent the morning out in the heat the other day and caught what was buzzing around...

The one & only orange sunflower that bloomed out of the entire packet we planted...



Got pollen?








One sunflower in my zinnias..



As I was photographing the orange flower and a movement caught me eye. This tiny guy was trying to figure out what I was doing... I love finding them - not as many this year - 1 in the front pots and 1 by the house...




So pretty!

Janet Butler  – (8:15 PM)  

We just planted about 10 sunflower seeds yesterday. Sure hoping they come up. I lined them up along the far side of our garage. It's funny because our 17 year old said, "Wait a minute....sunflower seeds actually come from sunflowers???" :) Your flowers are gorgeous! How long ago did you plant them?

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP