2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

January 20 | 2013

While I was visiting my BFF, she was gracious enough for us to go an hour up the road to see my brother, his wife and my new nephew! I'm the 1st to get to meet Jake from our side of the family. It was only for a short 2 hours, but it was so, so nice to see them!!!! I held Jake the whole time...




 
Paul's wife, Diane, is currently undergoing chemo. She has her last treatment next week, but then their will move on to another course of yet-to-be-decided treatment. Any and all prayers for her are greatly appreciated! :)
 

After that we ended up on the Santa Monica Pier for a photo shoot with Kat and a friend of hers! I had a blast and it was the 1st time I had been there...
 
 

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP