2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

February 1 | 2013

Michael and I had been keeping a secret from the boys for a couple of days this week. We have good friends from up the street that had gotten suite tickets to the Suns game for tonight and they asked us to go with them! Wha Who!!! We rode the LightRail up to the game and watched it from some really "suite" seats!!!!
I decided at the last minute to not take my big camera, just to use my new phone. I am both glad and sad that I didn't have the big one with me!
Matthew was just about beside himself! He so loves basketball and the Suns and to see them from such great seats? He just loved it!!! We had such a good time!!!









Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP