2012 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

January 1 | 2013

January 1 | 2013
We had a hard frost this morning and I went for my first run of the year in it. Got a nice 3 miles in. I won an entry to The Color Run that's on 1.26 - a 5K, so I'm excited to be training for it (although it's a really mellow training...). Came home and the boys wanted to go to Double D for coffee and doughnuts. I had to grab my camera real quick to capture some of the frost. We don't get them very often around here...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP