2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

31 for 21 | day 8 | 10.7.2012

Today was a pretty laid back day. Ryan got the lawn mowed.
 

I loved how the light was hitting this....   so pretty.


A bit of fluff caught in the web.


What else - but basketball in the backyard on the freshly mowed grass...






I decided a couple weeks ago to try to have "awareness nails" this month - ROFL! You have to ignore the chips, for it's a week old manicure at this point. Changing them up today and wanted to document these. Dark blue with a yellow ring finger with an awareness ribbon on it.


Michael & I got a rare date day/night on Saturday. He took me to the running store for new shoes. HURRAY for new shoes and inserts!!!! I got Brooks Glycerin 10's (I've had 2 pairs of 8's and a pair of 9's - safe to say I LOVE MY BROOKS RUNNING SHOES!). Here they are in all their dusty glory after my 11 mile run Sunday morning. Love the grey/hot pick color!

evrfwd  – (9:01 PM)  

Nice shoes! love the dust on them. And I love the fluff caught on the web!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP