2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

31 for 21 | day 14 | 10.13.12

Today was another gorgeous day! I really wish that it would be done with the temps and stay in the 70s now, but I hear we're going back up again.
Another day spent outside. Had a photoshoot early this morning and took the boys to Gma's before. Shoot went well, she's a cutie bug... (you can see the rest of the sneak peek here). Photographed her and her family last year right after she was born. LOVE when they come back to me later and I see how they've grown...
 
 
Then I came home and watched "Girl vs. Monster" again on the Disney channel. The boys and I stayed up last night and watched it, but I didnt' take any photos or anything (LOL). The movie is REALLY cute. Kat (Katherine McNamara), who plays Myra, is my God Daughter and I soooooo enjoyed watching her act in this! It's a really neat role that she pretty much gets to put on 3 different personas. I really enjoyed her comic talent in this show...
 Stock photos...


 
My cheesy photos of the tv during one sence she's in...
 



It still blows me away that she is out there making her dreams come true!
They released the offical video for "You Had Me @ Hello" today and I've had it stuck in my head all day! Such a catchy song! And yes - that is really her singing in this...



Girl vs. Monster will re-air on Thurs. night and again on Mon at 8:30pm.
Other than that  - it was another outside day with Matthew out back and Ryan out front. I edited and then took Matthew to the store for groceries.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP