2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

31 for 21 | day 13 | 10.12.12

Today was pretty much all about outside...
Matthew came by sometime in the morning and Matthew had a pillow and blanket. He told me he was going on the backporch and was going to sleep there - all night. He told me he was going to the chair that's on the back porch. The next thing I know, Ryan is out there helping him set up "camp". He had books, his alarm clock, pj's an more blankets. He stayed out there for a good 1/2 hour at least, playing in the tent and then came out and read me a book...
 





It was soooooo nice out today! In the 70's - just perfect. Even after we picked up the tent and all - Matthew kept gravitating right back out to the backyard to do various things. I got the house all decked out for Halloween and the boys helped me with some of the decorations in the front yard.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP