2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

31 for 21 | day 12 | 10.11.12

First things first.
This talented young lady (Kat McNamara) is my goddaughter and she plays Myra in Disney's Girl vs. Monster movie airing tomorrow night at 8pm! So excited to see her and can't wait until tomorrow night!
 

Next, I took the boys this afternoon to see Hotel Transylvania. Uberly cute movie!


Matthew has been "slam dunkin'" more in the backyard today...

 
Then I took him out front, for I was sure that we were in for a gorgeous sunset tonight and I wanted to check it out. Matthew decided to go for a spin at the neighbor's front yard.



 
Then we took the golf cart out for a spin to the overpass for I was very correct on the sunset...
 




 

Laura  – (10:41 AM)  

What a gorgeous sunset!

Laura  – (10:41 AM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP