2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

31 for 21 | day 11 | 10.10.2012

We made cinnamon muffins this morning. Yum!


Then Miss Adrian came for ST. Matthew read her a book and they discussed it as he went along. This series of books cracks him up!






I can't wait for those sores to heal up under his nose. :(
I finished painting our bedroom this afternoon. Only took me over a year - LOL! I started it last summer and then ended up with the surgery on my arm before I could finish it. So glad to have it done! Hung up new curtains too...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP