2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

SO City Swim Meet | Sept. 15th, 2012

Matthew swam the 25 meter freestyle and the 50 meter freestyle this year. He was a little more "seasoned" about it all this year. Next year he is going to be all over it!

He took home 4th place in the 25 meter...



With one of his buddies!


He took home a silver medal in the 50 meter freestyle!!!



With another buddy!


It's kinda funny for all this time when we'd talk about swimming fast for a medal with his this year, he'd say he was going to get 2nd - a silver medal. And low and behold - he did!


And here's a video of him swimming the 25 meter race...

Kristin  – (8:40 PM)  

Sweet! Can't wait til Max is old enough to compete :)

Janet  – (9:30 AM)  

Woo-hoo!! That's awesome! I love the pictures where he's doing a little happy dance right after he gets his medal. Did Mom cry? I always cry at those things like that. I just can't help it! :o)

Laura  – (4:54 PM)  

Hi Michelle! I just found your blog through the 31 for 21 challenge and I'm hooked! In fact, I've been crying happy tears the whole time I've been reading because my family is just like yours. We have two boys. Colin is older. Ben is younger and has Ds. I often wonder what life will be like in 10/15 years. I know every family is different but I love seeing pictures of your boys together. I so hope that for mine!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP