2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

June | 2012

June was a very busy month for me at For Tomorrow Photography, so I didn't take any personal photos.
I photographed a wedding... (click to see the rest)




I had a maternity session... (click to see the rest)


Through the magic of technology and the internet - we were able to watch our niece play softball in a tournament...


Then we went to Vermont on vacation. I took senior photos of our niece. Well, I should say I took a few photos of our niece and then I slipped and feel into the creek, camera first. Luckily, it was my older camera, not my new one. But still a huge bummer in many ways...
Did get one of the cousins together with a point and shoot.


She is so beautiful!!!



Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP