2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

December | 2011

Here's a quick overview of the happenings in December...Matthew saw Santa a few times...



And he got a personal message via e-mail from him (one that has been watched again and again up until now in March).


Ryan's baseball team practiced and played alot of baseball...



And ultimately won the Championship!!!!! So very proud of them and of Ryan! He had game changing hits the last couple of games!



Ryan turned 14...



Santa came and was bery good to us all...


The big hit were a pair of Nerf guns...  haven't seen them laugh that hard for awhile...


Michael totally surprised me with a new camera.... 


Part of Michael's presents (the stand - it's been blow up already as of Feb.). Ryan wanted for his birthday to have a day out to shoot with Mom and Dad. So we went. First time I'd shot and I outshot them. Mine is on the left and Michael's is on the right...


I got a couple of quick pics of Ryan.


Matthew went to a birthday party at a bowling alley with a bunch of friends and had fun!


Michael & I had a date night and I made him take me to see the movie, New Year's Eve that my Goddaughter, Katherine, was in!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP