2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 | 11.11.2011

11.11.11  :)
I went to lunch with Diane today up  in Paradise Valley. As I was driving in, I ran into (ha - not literally!) the walkers from the Komen 3-day Walk. A sea of pink...
Don't judge - I (unsafely) snapped these as I was driving...




Lunch was so good (Julio's) and we had a nice time talking and catching up. I wanted to go to Road Runners to get new shoes, but didn't have time. Miss Shauni came and stayed with Matthew. They played here, went to Wendy's for lunch, to her house for a bit and then to the park by our house. I met them there when I got home and stayed with Matthew for a bit. Then we were out front until Michael came home.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP