2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 | 31 for 21 | 10.9.2011




All taken with the point & shoot.
We have been waiting (im)patiently for the new Dunkin' Donuts to open that's closer to us and this week it did! I had an 8 (!!!) mile run that morning - my first. Then we all showered up and hit the DD. Yum!!! They had free coffee to boot!
Other than that - a much more low key day today. I did the WalMart run, Michael took Ryan to the batting cage for a bit and I had a photo shoot late afternoon.
On another note - Man am I sore. I didn't think I'd be this sore from a run - need to stretch more after...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP