2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 | 31 for 21 | 10.30.2011

The plan was to buy pumpkins this morning and then come home and carve them. Yeah. Didn't happen. My thought was to let the boys pick out their own pumpkin this year, but I didn't count on Ryan haven't baseball practice until 6pm every night this week. We got to WalMart this morning to find out all the pumpkins were gone! Gone!!! I went to the Little WalMart on the way to my photo session this afternoon and they had a grand total of 4. Now they have 2, because I bought 2! Didn't get to pick and choose much with that many to choose from, but oh well. So tonight, after I got home, the boys carved their pumpkins...







Ryan's had a crazy thick outer skin and was so hard to cut through. But we made it. I haven't taken photos of them outside all lit up yet, will have to do that tomorrow...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP