2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 | 31 for 21 | 10.26.2011

I had been plotting this year's Halloween costume photoshoot during this week. Wasn't sure when I was going to be able to do it, but I knew that I wanted to try for an alley somewhere... something urban and gritty. Meanwhile - I was thinking about the "gray" photo (see below). I got out my stuff to do my gray shoot and Matthew is changing as fast as he can into his costume. So - out went the grungy alley and in came the front door! LOL!
Behold the Samuari...   Red Power Ranger Samuari


I actually think I'm glad that it all fell into place like it did!






LOL - he was so sweaty that we gave him "crazy" hair, as he calls it...




We came inside and I start working on something, come around the corner and he's gotten down the large mirror that I was using for my "gray" photo (the inside mirror from the 46" tv that we had... one of those really huge ones from years ago?) and is having great fun in front of it watching himself. Way too cute!


Later on, we went down the street for the Halloween Block Party. So much fun! They had the whole block blocked off and had games and music and food and dancing and so, so many people!!! The very best part was that we ran into Matthew's previous classmates from our home school that he hadn't see in over a year! He had so much fun seeing them and they were so excited to see him!!!! They all talked about it again with me today. So cool! :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP