2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 | 31 for 21 | 10.21.2011

Ah, Friday!!!!First there was this...


100% on Matthew's spelling test! Go Dude!!! He celebrated by playing more Sonic on the DS... LOL!


We went outside for a bit to wait for Daddy to get home. Rode the scooters. Tried to get out the GoKart, but I couldn't get it started. Played basketball for a bit with some neighbor kids. Ryan had baseball practice again. It's been running late, so he didn't get home until after 6pm. Then we headed out to McD's for some dinner (no-cook Friday's! Gotta love it!). Matthew ran into a friend from his "typical" classmates side of  his room while we where there and played with him for quite a bit! So fun to see!

I took a few pics of our halloween decorations today...


Love the giant "boo"! Target $ spot! :)



Mixed things up a little outside this year and it makes me happy to see it all. Hung the wreath from the front windows with a ribbon. Just saw on Pinterest a wreath like this with an initial on it - will have to go add my big white one to this...


Here's my giant branch that I ran home 3 miles with...


Can you see the giant thorns?


I took the lights from the luminary bags that I use at Christmas and made these milk carton ghosts that I saw on Pintrest. I've done them before, several years ago, but I think I put candles in them and only made 2. We have 6 out this year and with the lights in it - they are just so cute!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP