2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 | 9.29.2011

I'm crying uncle at the moment for P365. I have all the photos taken and I will go back and fill in the blanks within time. But with 31 for 21 starting tomorrow... I cry uncle.
I'ts getting cooler out. The big boys - Ryan and his friend from next door, want to try out for baseball at the Jr. High mid Oct. And the little one, Matthew, wants to play outside at whatever he can get anyone to play. It's really nice to be able to take out a book and sit down and watch them play...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP