2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

30 day challenge | day 1 | self portrait

I so don't have time for anything right now. I'm over a month behind posting P365 stuff again. Only missed 1 day since then, but editing and posting them. So not happening.
But I 've seen this challenge floating around cyber space and a photog that I admire started it up on Monday. Who am I to pass up a challenge??? LOL!
There's a list for each day with a theme (?) for that day. Today's was a self portrait...


taken in the side mirror of Michael's truck while we were out front playing...

Lisa Harrison  – (6:32 PM)  

I love this. Such soft pretty light.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP