2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

30 day challenge | day 4 | something green

I pulled my zinnias from the flower pot by the mailbox yesterday. They have had such a rough year this year - I wasn't the best about watering them. I went out this afternoon to the front yard for green - green lemons, green plants, green cactus. Then I spied this zinnia - just beginning to open in one of the 3 flower pots on the patio. It always amazes me how they start out green and grow into their own color. This little tiny bug was perched on it...


I did look for my praying mantis that is in that pot, but I think he abandoned ship - LOL! Haven't seen him a a week or so. Tomorrow, he'll probably be there - LOL!

Marisa  – (5:28 AM)  

I love this! So very simple yet so well done. Love the texture, too.

Janet  – (6:20 AM)  

Just catching up on your posts. I'm so glad you guys were able to go on the train ride when you were in Vermont. Wow, how quickly things can change! Your photos are just beautiful, Michelle. You are so talented!!

Shannon Joy  – (6:59 AM)  

This is beautiful!!! Love the texture!

Y  – (7:49 PM)  

Loving your soft texture treatment!

JessicaN  – (7:52 PM)  

This is a wonderful macro and the texture is awesome. Beautiful green.

Mrs. Fun  – (8:57 AM)  

This is so pretty. Love the soft colors.

Lisa Harrison  – (11:28 AM)  

So beautiful. Love the texture.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP