2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

30 day challenge | day 2 | what I wore today


What I wore today. My bandaid. Covering the 2.8 inch across, .8 inch deep circle that the dermotologist cut out of my arm. Saving my life from the melanoma that was growing there. The spot is much, much smaller now - 7 weeks and 4 days later. Small enough to be covered by a smaller bandaid now - finally.
What I wore today. SPF 50 on my arms, chest, legs and back of my neck. Face got SPF 35. Anywhere the sun will hit while I'm on the playground for duty and out walking to the car. Trying to make it a habit, one that will stick, 'cause I want to stick!
Soon I will be bandaid free, but will sport a lovely scar to remind me for life...

Lisa Harrison  – (6:34 PM)  

Powerful reminder. Thank you. I was a sun worshiper when I was younger. Now I use tons of sunscreen but it's probably too little too late. I am making an appt. tomorrow to get my skin checked. I'm glad they caught it and you are cancer free. Hugs.

Marisa  – (5:27 AM)  

Glad to hear that you are rid of that nasty disease. This reminds me that I need to get some spots looked at.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP