2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

30 day challenge | day 18 | your shoes

Shoes - I have alot of shoes. My husband will agree with that. I am not a dressy girl. I dress for comfort. Don't get me wrong - I like to look nice and to be as stylish as I can get. But, more often than not, you will find me in flip flops. Living in AZ, you can get away with this for most of the year. It's nearly Oct. and we still have tempatures hovering near the 100's.
So - these shoes. On the left - my flip flops. What I put on when I got home, getting ready to go get Matthew from school later.
Of course, then I had to go back and put back on the shoes that I wore to work - LOL! Because I forgot to take a photo first. This is my first pair of running shoes. The pair that I went from couch to 5K in. Now I wear them to work. I spend 2 hours and 15 minutes on my feet from 10am to 12:15pm. On the playground and then in the cafeteria - watching over kids, setting tables up, cleaning tables, pushing tables to put them away and then getting the floor ready to be "Zambonied". I was able to wear my "cute" shoes and flip flops in the last couple of years, but this year it just doesn't work. So - tennies it is. I have another old pair of Nike's that are retired from running too that I also wear. When it get's cooler and I can wear jeans, I will get out the boots and see if I can push tables in them.
But until then - these are it...

Jodi  – (3:40 PM)  

I have a lot of shoes too!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP