2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

30 day challenge | day 17 | technology



Dude and technology. They pretty much go hand in hand. It's pretty amazing to think about sometimes - how much digital cameras, computers, cell phones, MP3 players, tablets, touch creen smart boards at school and all that are so much a part of our lives now. It's also so amazing that this generation will not know life without these things. Amazing.
He loves my point & shoot camera. He knows that I usually keep it in my purse and that if he gets up and I'm on the treadmill or in the shower - he can sneak it out of my purse and take photos. Although, he loves to take videos even more - ROFL! Smart little bogger!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP