2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

30 day challenge | day 13 | myself with 13 things


I was really kinda stumped as what to do today. I had it in my head to have 13 of my favorite things, but it just wasn't the ay to do that. Ryan and I went to see Transformers that afternoon, and inspiration struck on the way home. I only had my point and shoot with me, so it had to do. Oh - and add 2 more pieces of popcorn in your head... I was thinking my feet counted, but then realized that was the "myself" part after we got home - LOL!
I was really kinda glad to document of time together, without embarassing my teen boy!  :) We pulled into the gas station to get gas and quickly set it up and took a pic. Kinda fun...

Y  – (7:13 PM)  

I think this is so cute! Love the purple pedi too!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP