2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

30 day challenge | day 10 | childhood memory

I decided last night I was going to share swinging as my childhood memory, but someone else had other ideas. Matthew is sick today. Not feeling too bad, but not himself either. He's finally fallen asleep while watching Spongebob this afternoon.
Anyway - my second idea that came to mind last night while I was trying to get to sleep is reading. My BFF will tell you how I loved to read then and oh how I love to read now! We would have sleepovers and would read side by side in our sleeping bags. Steven King for her back then... me too maybe? Don't remember. But I do know that for most of the summers of my teenage years, I read Gone With The Wind every summer. Still did for the longest time. I haven't lately, but may have to soon!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP