2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 | 7.19.2011

A nice quiet day today. Matthew was up early - of course - 6am. I tried to get him to snuggle back down with me - but it didn't work. We got up, I did a quick workout and then on with the day. I think this is my last sunflower for the season. The stalks are drying out and there are no more buds on them. Bummer. I have so enjoyed them this year and already can't wait for next...


Other than that - a quiet day. I've been in the bedroom scrapping more border off our walls in hopes of painting it before school starts back up. Less than a month to go.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP