2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 | 7.16.2011

Yay!!! Daddy's home!!!!!
Even if he had to wait at the airport for us to pick him up. Poor Dad. I planned on him landing at 8am. I got up at 6am, only to have Matthew up approximately 1 minute after I did, so instead of getting right on the treadmill to get my run done, I didn't get on until 6:30. Off at 7:30. Only to have Michael text me approximately 3 minutes after that and say they had just landed. Ack. So I jumped in the shower, only to have Matthew decided to take one too. Double ack. We get out of the house at about 8am (like I had planned on), but the exit to the airport is closed when we get to it (didn't count on that) and we have to detour. Triple ack. So, poor Michael ended up waiting on us for quite a bit. At least he's home. I tried to take a photo with the Canon, but the battery was dead. Only to figure out the other battery wasn't charged either. The P&S didn't like the light, but oh well! We had a nice day - ran some errands to WalMart and such. Tried to eat at 5 Guys - it was packed again and we ended up outside to eat. Not much fun in the heat.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP