2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 | 7.15.2011

And I'm all caught up again! YAY!!!! That was the most behind I think I've ever been in keeping the P365 caught up. Ack. I like doing it daily or at least every other day. 2 months - heck even 1 week - later and I don't remember much about the goings on of that day.Michael will be home first thing tomorrow morning. We only have 1 month left before school starts again. Where did the summer go??????Little Dude went swimming pretty early this morning. Ryan had worked in our backyard for a bit and I went out to help some. So - out went Dude in the pool. We haven't been again today, for I really don't want to get my arm wet yet.
Here's some cuteness...



Wait for it...


Wait for it...


LOL - he's a little tired this morning - got up a little early...


Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP