2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 | 7.14.2011

I had a doctor's appointment today, so the boys went to Gma's for a bit. Gma took Dude to the pool and that's where I found them when I got there.




So - the doctor, I had a couple of things to get checked up on. One being a freckle that has kind of crusted over a couple of times in a couple of places. So I had him check it and he took a biopsy from it. Yuck. Doesn't really hurt, but there is a nice hole in my arm now. Ack. With a HUGE bandaid on it.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP