2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 | 6.29.2011

Miss Lynnette came today and brought Crayola Colored Bubbles with her for you to use. We got a big piece of watercolor paper that I had and went out into the front (roasting) driveway again to play. You weren't too sure about the mess. I ended up having to bring out a washcloth for you to wipe off your hands, but you kept on blowing...







It made the coolest piece of artwork when it was all done! I've hung it up on the door going out to the garage and it makes me smile everytime I see it...


I also got my art journal from Jenn on this day. You can read more about it, here... It's so beautiful! I still haven't dove into it yet. Can't quite decide on what direction to take it. Would love to do a daily journal kinda thing - but there's no way to fit that in. I can't even keep up with getting my daily photo up on the blog (hopefully will be caught up on that soon!). Still pondering it...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP