2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 | 6.24.2011

We've started having Matthew's respite worker come over at least once a week to watch him. During my "break" I've been having lunch with Michael about every other week. It's really nice to have some quiet time with just the 2 of us!! Today we had lunch at McDonald's. I went to Target after and shopped.


In the afternoon, Ryan asked me to take some photos of the train car that he was re-doing. Can you see who was sneaking up on me as I was taking them?


LOL!

I even got a rather nice one of Ryan. Slightly blown out though...



Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP