2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 | 6.19.2011

Father's Day. We met up with my parents on Saturday to eat at Logan's Roadhouse for dinner, then came back to our house and had cake. So today was all about Michael. I asked them to come out to the pool to take a photo together for me and they did so reluctuantly. It started out ok.


Then I told them to splash at me, trying to get them to loosen up and smile a bit.




Which turned into Ryan getting too big for his britches and trying to push Daddy in. You can see who won that battle.




Then it was all in the pool and a splash fest ensued!!!!











Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP