2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 | 6.17.2011

Today I forgot until bedtime to take a photo, but it was the perfect opportunity to capture a little bit about your bedtime routine as of right now, Matthew. You have 2 favorite books that, right now (this changes in a month, of course), you are wnting to read/be read to every night. "My Friend Rabbit" and "Never, Ever Shout in the Zoo". We've had both of these for a very long time. I'm pretty sure I bought them for Ryan, but he never took a huge liking to them. You, on the other hand, love to hear them every night right now. I usually read you a few chapters of a chapter book of some sort to go with it for a little variety. It was kinda dark and I had the wrong lens on the camera, but no time to switch, so the photos are a little grainy. But still a memory captured forever...





Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP