2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 | 5.4.2011

I was quite surprised to find out that I was picked out of the preverbial hat at work this week for classified employee of the month. I get to park up front in a special spot all until the end of school!


Our morning started out with Matthew climbing on Michael motorcycle while I was watering the flowers after my run. He put on the gloves, helmet and all.


I got a call at school today from the nurse that Matthew had been in. Apparently he and another boy were tussling over a dump truck of some sort at recess. The other boy let go and the truck swung up and caught Matthew in the eye. Thankfully he's ok and it looks worse than it was. Even better - he left it alone and it healed right up.
After school, Miss Adrian came over and we played Sorry.


You can see his boo-boo in this one...



Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP