2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 | 5.15.2011

I don't think I've mentioned my praying mantis yet, have I? I have found no less than 5 different ones out front this year. There are (were) 3 alone in one of my pots by the front of my house. I've been so excited to find them and to watch them...





That afternoon I look outside to find that Ryan has rigged up this "person" for Matthew to go all Ninja on! LOL! Matthew has found the Power Rangers Samurai show on TV and has been watching it. He asked for his blue Power Rnagers shirt and got this one out. He found an old cell phone to use as their phone they have in the show and his "light saber" that we bought at Swa World last year. Ryan was up in the playset moving the person around - LOL! Too cute!



Smokester had a front row seat on his favorite spot. He loves sleeping on the trampoline...  goofy dog.



Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP