2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 | 5.14.2011

Ryan had his soccer tournament today.

  1. It was hot.
  2. He had 3 games to play in - guaranteed. More if they won.
  3. Michael had to work, so Peanut and I packed up 2 chairs, 1 umbrella, 1 bag with his electronics, snacks and drinks, 1 camera bag with electronics for mom. :)
  4. Did I mention it was hot?
  5. We slathered on sunscreen on all 3 of us. Peanut and I = good. Ryan? Nope sunburned neck.
  6. Peanut and I stayed for 2 games and then he was starting to wander/ loose interest.
  7. Theo's parents brought Ry home.
  8. Peanut & I weren't too bad, as long as we stayed under the umbrella. Next year (if he plays) I will remember to bring the canopy for the team to sit under. They baked.





Giving me his "cheese" face...





Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP