2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 | 4.8.2011

The other thing you came home talking about yesterday, Matthew, were worms. I asked you if they were at school in your room and you answered yes. You showed me that they chomped dirt. And that they wiggled. I wondered if they had ordered one of those farms for worms like they have for ants, but thought that was strange, for I knew they had done butterflies last year. So I took in my P/S and had you show me the worms this morning when we went to school. I was right - butterflies to be!


 

I also took my camera and new lens to school and went to the garden to see what I could see.




And out front, after I watered all my flowers.


A dried up lemon blossom in the rocks.


Blooms on the olive tree next door.


Bloom on my airplane plant.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP