2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 | 4.11.2011

Today was ST with Miss Adrian. We played Jr. Monopoly - such fun!



I made the mistake of brining out your favorite (at the moment) book (My Friend Rabbit) to show to Miss Adrian and of course - you had to stop and read it to her! This book CRACKS you up! Of course, we have lots of improvisation that goes along with reading it.



These next few photos, you took, Matthew. I'd left the camera on the table - silly me! There were some out of focus ones, but these turned out nice!



Janet  – (7:44 AM)  

Oh, I love the picture of you with your puppy!! So precious!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP