2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 | 3.4.2011


I get up this morning, get ready and hear Matthew at about 7am. He's had a really good night's sleep last night - 8pm - 7am. I'm kinda surprised that he's waken himself up, for I've had to wake him up for the last few weeks. He gets up, I get him into the bathroom. He uses the restroom and gets dressed. Now - all of this is without the lights on, for he's just waking up and doesn't want them on. So when I finally see him in the light a little bit later, I'm super surprised to see how red his eye is! He had pink eye over a month ago. But now it's back with a vengance - it's redder this time than last. Now  if you look at yesterday's photo, you'll imagine my surprise at this! Such a change! So - once again had to call my school and his and explain that we weren't coming in again today. We got into the Doc's office at 11:15. He seems to think that he has a sinus infection and that he spread it into his eye. Could be. He also has some small blister in his mouth, which the doc didn't really explain to me. So - he's now on Amoxicilin.
Once again - at least I'm now caught up on P365 and got some more laundry done! :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP