2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 | 3.3.2011


"My" teacher was out at school today and we had a substitute. I get a call from Matthew's school at around 10:30 that he's thrown up at school. So, off I go to go pick him up. He's been super snotty, just like Michael & Ryan, all week. He coughed and threw up a little bit yesterday. He'd had a *really* bad night last night, waking up several times. So, I think - well, you never know. But no - he's fine all day long. No more throwing up. He does seem a little tired, but with all the basketball  and slightly later nights, and the bad night's sleep the day before, that could be expected. So, I got quite a bit done that had been slacking around here lately - laundry, P365 pics updated and blogged, dishes done, floors vaccumed, swept and mopped - lots done. That part was kinda nice! :)
Matthew went out in the backyard at some point in the afternoon and after a bit, I went out with my camera to see what he's up to. No good, of course - LOL! He's opened the gate to the side of the house and is up on the ladder. ROFL!~ So - I took a few photos of him up there, this one that I liked, and talk him back down - LOL! He told me he was going to visit the boy who lives next door. I'm not sure how high up he would have gone, but hopefully we'll never know...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP