2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

Project 365 | 3.29.2011

I was talking with a co-worker today about plants and I said that's it's just ridiculous how happy it makes me to see these all coming up. I've planted zinnias (using the seeds from last years plants) and dahlias (from seed packets) and sunflowers (seed packets). The zinnias and dahlias are in pots (although I think a couple are cming up in the rocks with the sunflowers) and the sunflowers are in the rocks behind the mail box. I knew to plant them earlier this year (didn't put them in until June last year - no blooms until late July) and I just can't wait to see them bloom this year!!!! I did also plant some poppies in the pot up closest to the door, but I really don't think they're going to gow. But you never know!


I also have this geranium hanging in a basket on my backporch. Bought it way back in fall and it's just now getting it's groove on and blooming quite a bit. Just in time for it to get hot... ack. Had a little fun with processing with this one...


Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP