2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

December Daily | 12.7.2010

Last year I decided to get rid of all the glass ornaments that we had. Most of them we'd had for YEARS. It was time for a change. I patiently waited until the clearance sales where SALES and swooped in. Target @ 90% off! SCORE! Then I donated the old and lovingly put away the new. It's one of the things I looked forward to the most this year - getting all the new goodies out! Didn't look like too much at the time, but I actually bought too much probably. I only have the new ones on the tree right now, and it's full! LOL! Still need to put all the personalized "family" ones. But I love it and it makes me very happy to look at it! Can't wait to see the tree when it's all finished...


Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP