2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

31 for 21 | Day 21 - October 20th


We had a cool, overcast day today (Wed. the 20th). Didn't end up with any rain, really. But we did get graced with a beautiful rainbow this morning!
 
Matthew and I went to the library after school today, to pick up a book for me. Since we were so close to downtown Mesa, we went in search of a wall that Adrian and I had looked for last Friday and didn't find. She found it Monday and so it was my turn to search for it. I bribed Matthew with a trip to QT for soda and a cookie if he'd let me take some pictures of him! LOL! We found this super cool shark wall that we hadn't been looking for...
  
And this wall that we were looking for...
We took lots of super cute photos! 









I couldn't decide which processing was my favorite on this one. Which one do you prefer? Top or bottom?
  





Then tonight (Wed.), we went to our first Jr. High football game to see Ryan play with the band.
 


Dude had a blast crawling all over the bleachers. And teasing Daddy...
 


And then there was the added fact that he knew one of the cheerleaders and the Trojan kept waving at him!!!! LOL!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP