2015 Snippets | Michelle Adams. Powered by Blogger.

San Diego - Day 2

On Day 2 - we went to Sea World to see Shamu! We had promised Matthew to take him to see Shamu if he stopped picking at the sore on his forehead. After 7 months (since Nov!), it finally healed (he left it alone long enough!) in June.

Since I'd taken my big camera with me in Jan. - I took the point & shoot with me this time. I wanted to be in the middle of it all this time! LOL!

Tall enough to ride the rides!!!!


Beluga Whales

Outside the penguins..


Waiting for Shamu!!!!!



Here he'd just seen Shamu for the 1st time in the pens behind the stage!


Ryan and I waiting in line at the Atlantis ride...

Michael and I were so very proud of Matthew!!!! He wanted to ride the ShipWreck Rapids ride. We weren't sure if he was going to make it waiting through the whole line, but we thought we'd try. We ended up waiting in line for 1.5 hours and he did SOOOOO good the whole time! Here we are waiting in line...
I wish I'd taken a photo of us on the ride, but I was so afraid the camera would get wet!

Here we were waiting for the Cirque de la Mer show...

Petting the Sting Rays

They had this awesome Seasame Street play area that Matthew just LOVED!

On the Bayside Skyride...

Waiting for the Sea Lions Live show...


Long day - we were there for 12 hours! Had so much fun though!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Kit used in header is
Digitally Smitten Kit Freebie
by Digital Design Essentials

Digital Photo Frames by
Nancy Comelab.

Photos in header by
Adrian Hindes of
Canyon Photography


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP